The Shift team is working through ways to support and serve you through this challenging time including sharing resources for small to medium-sized manufacturers.
- Request for Information (RFI) – Ventilators COVID-19 – Department of Health and Human Services’ request for information to identify manufacturers who have the capability to produce ventilators in a timely mannor to support emergency response efforts.
- Buffalo Niagara Manufacturing Alliance: Manufacturing resources related to HR, accounting services, insurance coverage, legal liabilities, and banking and liquidity.
- Buffalo Niagara Partnership: Business resources including employer guidelines for HR, Legal, and Finance and audio recordings of pressing topics.
- Audio Recording: Workforce reduction executive order
- Empire State Development: Guidance on the Executive Order, Request for designation as an essential business, Submit COVID-19 related business questions.
- National Association of Manufacturers: Manufacturing resources including direct contact to the NAM COVID-19 response team, the Policy Action Plan, industry impact surveys, and state resources.
- The Business Council of New York State: Resources for NYS businesses including disaster relief and small business loan information.
- Word Trade Center Buffalo Niagara: Information and updates on trade issues, policies, and announcements.
If you have an issue or concern that you need help with, please send an email to Marissa Malone at [email protected].